Acquiro International Recruitment AB (”Acquiro”) will store and handle personal data according to the following policy.
What data do we collect?
Acquiro will collect personal identification information (name, email address, phone number etc) and data provided in connection with registration and further participation in our database for recruitment purposes (“the Database”).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Acquiro with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Voluntarily provide information for processing in the Database.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
Acquiro may also receive your data indirectly from companies being partners or otherwise cooperating with Acquiro, provided that such consent has been given to the other company.
How will we use your data?
Acquiro collect your data so that we can:
- Email you with special offers and information on products and services we think you may be interested in.
- Carry our recruitment assignments.
- Share your data with companies being partners or otherwise cooperating with Acquiro.
How do we store your data?
Acquiro will keep your data for the time period required for carrying out recruitment activities and will be deleted at your request.
Acquiro would like to send you information about products and services. You may always opt out at a later date from receiving marketing communication.
What are your data protection rights?
Acquiro would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user in entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Acquiro for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Acquiro correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Acquiro to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Acquiro erase your personal data, in certain cases under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Acquiro restrict the processing of your personal data, in certain cases under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Acquiro’s processing of your personal data, in certain cases under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Acquiro transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, in certain cases under certain conditions.
If you make a request, Acquiro will have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of the rights, please contact us by e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or address provided at the website (www.acquirorecruitment.com).
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What type of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website primarily uses:
- Functionality – Acquiro uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include language preferences and location. A mix of first-part and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Acquiro uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address. Acquiro may share some aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your computer. However, in some cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Acquiro has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact Datainspektionen (www.datainspektionen.se).